Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy Month

These 2 weeks my room mates are busy with their faculty's project as both of them are the high executives for this project. I talk less with them. Somehow I feel that our bond this year is not as strong as last year. Maybe we've changed. We interact lesser. Sometimes we don't even talk to one another. Feels like there's a gap between us.


I really cherish them as friends. But a hand that claps won't make the sound. No matter how hard is it to maintain the friendship, I will never give up even to the extend that I need to sacrifice.

I just hope our friendship will get stronger and better just like last year. Perhaps this is the last year that I'm going to stay with them. And when we've moved out later on, it'll be harder for us to gather. I just hope this friendship will last.

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Over the years, I've come to realize something about friendship.
+That it's not meant to stay the same forever.
+People change, everything changes. There used to be friends, we used to be friends, we used to have friends. That kinda friends.
+When the bond grew weaker. There are times when no matter how hard we try, we can't retrieve the connection. It just happens so. Bcoz we've changed.
+But it doesn't mean we're not friends anymore. It simply means our life is getting wider, and we're meeting more and more ppl.
+At different phase, we have different sets of thinking. And we meet different ppl. There's no way anyone could remain the same forever, so goes for relationship.
+What's important is we learn to cherish the time spent together. Even if we drift apart someday. It's suffice to know, you're somewhere in their hearts, and theirs in yours. =)