Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Long...

I'm not the type of person who can let go of friends easily. I don't easily give up friendship. Even if we face problems along the way, I would always try my best to hold on to it.

WHY? The answer is simple. Every single friends of mine are important to me. They are as equally as important as myself to me. Time passes very fast. Day by day our gap grows wider. I don't know if there's any turning back. Sometimes I really felt like crying out. I really do. I don't know who to turn to. And my blog is the best companion.

I don't know why friends are so important to me. Even if I need to sacrifice for them. Am I the one having problem? I seriously don't know. If anyone can tell me the answer, I would appreciate that a lot. But please don't ask me to give up the friendship. I really don't want to.


I guess our memories have past and it can only remains as memories. Sweet memories. But will that ever last? They are fading... The memories are flying... Just like this picture, so nostalgic. It's like from the past. Old-aged. And I know we can't revive it.

We're leaving soon. You and me, different directions. This is the hardest time for me.

So long, my friends...

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+It's not a problem. It simply is because every person is there to teach u sth, every fren of urs had made a difference in ur life. You can care. Just don't overwhelm urself wif it. It is suffice 2 noe that u r in their heart n they in urs.