Saturday, March 6, 2010

Have you ever felt this way?

I went for MAK (Malam Anugerah Kurshiah) yesterday night. It's an annual dinner for my hostel. All the residents of the hostel are obliged to pay RM100 per person even if we don't wish to attend. Since it's already charged in our fees, I might as well go (not to waste the RM100).


Though it's not an event which I love to attend, I had fun during the dinner taking photos with friends. Human nature especially girls just love to SS. Haha...

I'm not uploading any photo here coz the connection is slow. Maybe will upload some day later.

I think I sudah tua... Last time, I very "zi lian" (means like to take photo of myself a lot). Now, lazy d... Maybe it's a sign that I'm no longer teenager, but young adult... I doubt if myself is still young... Since I recovered from the last serious sickness, I really felt that I'm old d...

I think it's time...

To rest...

2 comments:

baby cow said...

rest a while and keep goin' on!:) life is too short to rest so much. haha.jia you!

Stefienoki said...

haha... thanks gal..