Saturday, March 27, 2010

I no longer recognize love.


I no longer recognize love. It seems like a stranger to me. I know the love for friends and family but not for relationship. In fact, I'm deeply in love with my family and friends. How does it feel like loving someone other than friends and family? Is the feeling same?

I really don't know. Is it because I have not been in love for years that I already forgotten it? It sounds ridiculous right? But this is what I feel.

Sometimes, I thought I'm in love with someone. But at certain times, I feel that actually I'm not. How come? So actually what is love? In this case, it really proves that I no longer recognize love anymore.

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+I feel that way too.
+But to me, its more to I haven't gotten to know love.
+Juz like a child learning ABC. How can they know ABC when they havent started to recognize?
+Hehe..so maybe, someday. I'll know, you'll know.=)

hwei said...

thoughtful post. =)