Thursday, March 11, 2010

Humans are complicated...

and I am complicated too!

I'm feeling weird on myself. Serious! I don't know why I'm feeling that way but I just don't feel right. In other words, I think I'm emo-ing now... >_<

Arrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this kind of feeling! It just upset me.

Hmm... It's complicated when I don't even know...




what I want?

what I'm thinking?

what's in mind?

what I'm putting myself into?

where I'm heading to?

why am I behaving this way?

why I can't get myself right?

why I'm so weak in principle?

how am I going through it?

..........................

3 comments:

Sicreci said...

+A fren of mine read my blog yesterday, and he said sth. "You're not as simple as I think you are. Kinda complicated in the sense of lots of notz on a single string."
+Ppl thks I'm juz a simple-minded girl. I may seem and act like one. But I can't stop my brain from processing this and that. The truth, the lies. The REAL WORLD.
+You'll get thru it. =)

twyeo said...

maybe you'd just have to be honest to your conscious self. then you'd know why certain feelings pop up.

Stefienoki said...

Penthius: sometimes really many things really run thru my mind at the same time... that is when i feel confused and complicated... but after that, it will be back to normal..

ytw: u r totally correct to the point! i really need to be honest with myself...