Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Accounting Nite 2010

The Accounting Nite 2010 has just ended. Finally!! Phew... Last week was such a busy week with the workshop conducted everyday. But it was worthwhile. The Accounting Nite 2010 was a great success. The performances were nice. Many seniors liked it especially the Hand Mime performance that we prepared for them.


The Logo


The Backdrop *Theme: Mystical Twilight*


The Dedication Board


Thanks to the special person who came to support us!
You Know Me: Now I know you! ^^


My Good Friends
Thanks for the help, support and cooperation!


My "Grandma"
Thanks for coming to support me!


My Deputy Director + Good Friend
Thanks for recruiting me!


Programme Department
We are the best!


My Programme Head + Good Friend
Thanks for trusting me!


The Signature Board
Best wishes from all the participants


Although it was a fun night, I had a little disappointment too. There was a UMAC Board Installation on that night. It was to choose who are going to lead the UM Accounting Club for the 2010/2011 session.

I applied for it. But I wasn't selected. At that moment when they were announcing, I had a mixed feeling. Disappointed yet relief. Disappointed because I wasn't selected. Relief because I have less burden to carry on my back.

At times, after I applied for it, I have thought of not being selected because I couldn't imagine how busy will I be if I were to be part of the committee in the board. But not getting to be part of the board to join a group of my close friends in UM and spend time together doing activities is something I'm upset of. Although we still spend time together, but the feeling would be different. I enjoy doing things with a group of friends whom I have already had strong bonding of relationship with them. It is fun!

No matter what it is, I believe everything that happens, happens for a reason. A good one of course.

To my friends who succeed: Congratulations!! I'm happy for you all! =)
To my friend who didn't: God is preparing another path for you.
To myself: Live your life to the fullest! Lots more things for you to catch up! ^^


No comments: