Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Now I know...

why I always said UM is like a prison for me. I don't like studying. Ya, it's true. Believe your eyes. Believe what you've read. It's not that I dislike UM. I just dislike the fact that I need to study and the reason is for? To get a so called certificate which is made of paper (maybe slightly thicker than normal paper).


What's my purpose in life? Somehow in the middle of my journey, I would always get off track. I just came back from rehearsal for YLS Live Concert 2010. At that point of time, I suddenly recalled back what do I actually really like and want.

In my previous post (forgot which one d), I said that I like to perform on stage. I never forget this and it will always be my dream to be one of the performers be it singer, musician, dancer, emcee or even actor. I just love to perform. Reason: I like to be in the center of attraction. Yes, I admit that I love the feeling when I've done something that entertain others and they appreciate my effort for it and applause is given to me. This is what I long for. It's not that I want to show off my talent or whatsoever (I don't even have any talent). It's just that I enjoy interacting with people and I love music. Music is my soul!

Some of you might think that I'm just being vain or ego or whatever words you could think of for being a person who desires for people's attention. That's my nature. But this doesn't mean that I don't care about others at all. This just means that my world is not in the accounting field. And why the heck am I taking up accountancy now?!?

I take for the sake of reality. Not everyone can be successful in the entertainment world. This is a fact. I need a secure job for a secure future. This is also a fact. Thus, I don't need to explain further, you know why.

Two more years to go in UM. I must make the most out of these 2 years. This is a promise I made to myself. I'm sad for not being able to perform this year. This is something I regretted and I will never let this happen to me again. I will grab every chance I have from now on to attain my dream.

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+I'm getting my results 2 moro n it'll determined the path I'll go.
+Regarding ur dream. You can always find your chance. When you can, you will achieve it.

XI87 said...

I feel sorry because I just realise you are not able to perform in this DY after reading this blog.

Yes I can understand for some people music n stage perform are just irreplaceable even though they still can accept administration job..

Anyway, I hope that you still can gain something at YLS this year, appreciate those who commit & work hard together, just like me as musician head last time with other committees. For me Dayao committees that time were my very faithful co-workers compared to the performers who was just want to perform instead of giving real sacrifices.

& later, wish you will step forward as a cool dancer for next dayao.

Oh ya~ now YLS guys are sick with UKM NTLP female sexy dancers.. hehe~

Good luck~