Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life is just so simple...

These few days went out for dinner with Hwei. On Monday we went to Eat & Run in Tropicana Mall and yesterday we went to Piccadilly. So bahagia!!! ^^ Haha... I seldom go out to eat when I'm in UM and facing those same food everyday, you know la... where got appetite to eat, right?


This week can say is the week I've eaten the most nice food since I'm back to UM this semester. Wakaka... Last time I was always busy with activities and meetings, so seldom got the time to hang out with friends and even have a proper dinner. Now, only left one last project, Accounting Night. Then, I'm done!! Finally I can retire!!

Starting from next semester, I want to focus more on self-development. I want to learn up some skills. I want to get involve with more activities that are on performance basis, not management/organizing basis anymore. Hope my dreams would come true... ^^

P/S: Thanks, Hwei! ^^

1 comment:

hwei said...

paiseh paiseh. no problem. hahahaha.