Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why do I care so much?

We were once very close.

We talked a lot, we shared a lot, we laughed together, we cried together.
But now we no longer do.
There's a wall between us.
An invisible wall.
Although we meet everyday, but we are just like strangers.
No more talking, no more sharing, no more laughters, no more tears.
I don't know what else I can do.
I've tried very hard to maintain it.
I really do.
But it was all in vain.
You never appreciate.
You never put the effort.
I'm really tired.
I'm very sad.
Why can't we get back to how we used to be?
Have I changed?
Or have you changed?
I cherish you, I cherish our friendship. But do you?
When we leave this May, we won't be coming back.
No more hanging out coz we're on different track.
I know it, but it's hard to accept.

我舍不得你们。但你们会舍不得我吗?

2 comments:

YingChoon said...

I have the same feeling as you which make me easily fall into emo mode lately. How i wish time could stop moving forward...

Stefienoki said...

yeah rite... i also easily get emo in this semester... dunno wat to do.. dunno how to react... it's so awkward..