Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Getting Crazy

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and here I am skipping my sleeping time to blog here. It's not that I purposely want to blog at this hour. I'm just waiting for my hair to dry before I can go to sleep. @@


These few days I have been sleeping very 'early'. Busy with Accounting Night performances. Although tiring, it was enjoyable because I love to perform. ^^

Sometimes I feel that I'm too sensitive. There are pros and cons for it. Looking at the good side, being sensitive I can be more aware and observant to my surroundings and the people around me. So whenever it is possible, I would always care, speak, act or think for others to avoid hurting them. Looking at the bad side, sometimes I tend to misunderstand others easily or misinterpret the meaning that is brought by them.

To some extent, sometimes I would misunderstand that people have crush on me. Making me feeling that I have hope. Silly me! I guess next time I must be more rational. Haha...

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Haha, there's alwiz a good and bad 2 the traits we own.
+Sumtimes I got to be insensitive when the time forbids me 2 be sensitive.