Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blogging Marathon

I really admire those friends of mine who can enjoy their lives doing things they like. Looking at their victory, memories, achievement and excitement had made me realized that I've missed out many things.


I love basketball but I've abandoned it for years.
I love badminton but I've not played it for months.
I love singing but I've not been doing it for weeks.
I love dancing but I've not been active in it.
I love travelling but I've failed to plan it for many times.
I love... but...
I love... but...
I love... but...

When can I do the things I love?
When can I achieve my dreams?

It's all in my hand!


2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Same here. But atleast, I love writing, and I'm doing it all the time..=)

Stefienoki said...

good... i love blogging... and now i'm doing it more frequent... ^^