Saturday, December 4, 2010

MadWorld


I went to watch a play at DUMC. It was a Christmas production. The performance was great! The singers and dancers were good! I think 80% of the story was performed through dances and songs. Little conversation. Though it was mostly occupied by dances and songs, you would understand the message that they were trying to bring out.

The crowd was huge. I think around more than 2000 people attended! It was held in an auditorium equipped with good lighting effects and sound systems. How good it would be if UM DTC has this kind of standard.

Back to the story, it depicts around 2 men. One who is rich and owns everything under his feet. The other one who is suffering from a natural disaster which caused him to be in poverty. It reflects on us, human beings who are being indulged with money and wealth so much that sometimes we lost ourselves, our souls.

The story didn't carry the message well as there was no specific climax or ending. I didn't feel touched by the story but I was amazed by the performance. If you've missed out, don't worry. There will be 2 more shows. Free admission! ^^

I went with my best friend (Tse Hwei) and managed to meet another best friend (Shae Lyn) of mine there whom I've not seen for quite long. We spent some time chatting and it was great hanging out with them! ^^ Just one girl was missing - Allie! I miss all of you... and the times we hang out together! We shall find some days and go for a trip together! ^^

2 comments:

Adele said...

Wow!U went DUMC sweetie?I've never been there also~* hehe..tell me more abt d story when we meet ya. Sounds pretty interesting ^^ so wish i could be there :p

Stefienoki said...

Yup, my law best friend, Hwei invited me. hehe. I saw Michelle Toon, Wei Xiang, Ming Cher and his gf there too. The performance was awesome la... but the story ok only..