Sunday, December 5, 2010

In the midst of darkness, I see light.

Darkness = The atmosphere in UT house.

Light = Pharmacist roommate, Li Wen and nursing housemates, Helen & Serene.

Whether you can get along well with your friends or not, it does not depend on how long you knew each other, but how similar thoughts you have with each other.

I'm kinda sad because my nursing housemates are going to stay till end of December only. This means that the only person whom I can have a heart-to-heart talk will only left my pharmacist roommate.

If conditions allowed, I would rather shift. You might feel I'm not being tolerant or I'm giving up hope on them but it's not for these reasons.

I just want to preserve the friendship.

3 comments:

Poh Ling said...

Stef,
Feel free to come and visit me
the door is always open for u~b303^^

Stefienoki said...

Haha... thanks, gal! Got space for me to stay? =p Jk...

Sicreci said...

+Haha, I get what u mean. Some people can know each other for their whole life still cannot get along with each other.