Sunday, December 19, 2010

~Sticky~Sweet Hut~Steven's Corner~

I've been postponing this post for quite a long time. OK, lets cut it short! Before my final exam started, my cousins brought me out to shop and eat around KL on Hari Raya Haji. I went to these 3 places on the same day and I feel it's worth to share. (Photos are not in sequence with time)

Steven's Corner is a so-called high class mamak. Their prices are slightly higher than usual mamak and their food are acceptable to me. There are 3 branches in KL - Pandan Indah, Setapak, OUG.



Sweet Hut is highly recommended!!! It serves desserts of all kinds and they are very delicious! They have only one branch in Kuchai Lama but I think they opening another one soon in Puchong. ^^





Sticky is a place where the candies are hand-made. The one I've seen is located in Pavilion. The candies are not too sweet and it tastes refreshing! The design is nice too. It's suitable to be bought as souvenir.





1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Yes!!! I love Sticky, but damn expensive, only hev 2 stores, another one in 1 Utama. Pavillion is a new one. Sigh..