Monday, December 13, 2010

Love Is Scary!

It can blind someone's eyes - TOTALLY!


It can make someone become OVER possessive!

It can even KILL someone - Commit suicide.

Don't you think is scary?

I'm fear of love. At this moment you might rejoice for someone's new relationship and at the next moment you might be sadden by someone's break up.

Recently, I heard too much of love stories from my close friends. Happy and sad ones. A few are in love, starting new relationship. A few just broke up and ended up with tears. Some broke up but got back again.

What is LOVE? I feel like it's being abused. It's being treated like clothes by people. They like it, they wear. They don't like it, they throw away.

Love should be something pure and innocent. Love should be something generous. Love should be something great and powerful.

Love shouldn't be something suffering. Love shouldn't be something sad. Love shouldn't be something selfish.

If you treat it like clothes, that's not love. That's just a childish mindset of yours who have wrong thoughts of the true meaning of love. WAKE UP!

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+I couldn't agree more!!!
+I look at my parents, I look at people their age, I look at my grandma, I look at people her age. Despite having been with each other for a long time, they're devoted to each other in a way that we couldn't see.
+I see old people holding hands, and it signifies such a strong image, that love can last a lifetime.
+Instead of the puppy love or whatsoever these days.
+I for one hope for only one love and only one shall suffice.
+Sometimes it just ain't the matter of not finding a suitable person, but of finding someone that you are able to love and able to love you back as well.
+People used to ask me why don't I have a BF" It's not because I don't want to, it's not because I can't, it's because I haven't meet someone that I thought was right, until I met him.
+He will never turn out to be the wrong person, whatever happens happen, but I wouldn't regret my choices, that just ain't right.
+And girl, so had to share this on fb. =P