Monday, December 13, 2010

Passion

When one lost her passion, she lost herself. That's me - for now. After the exam ended, I lost passion in almost EVERYTHING!


I used to love performing on stage, but now when I'm given the opportunity to go up to the stage, I didn't grab it.

I used to love travelling, but now when I'm given the chance to travel, I feel reluctant.

I used to love taking photos with my camera, but now I feel lazy to bring my camera along.

I used to love hanging out, but now I just want to stay at home. Shut myself from the world.

I used to... but now...

I used to... but now...

I really didn't know what has happened to me. I shared with some of my close friends about my problem. Their comments were:

1) You are tired - Mentally.
2) It's post-exam syndrome.
3) You have not been home for too long.
4) You have changed. Your passion has changed.

Hmm... maybe all those are linked in some way. But recently, I'm very fond of this song. I guess this is how I feel now.



這一刻 回頭看見自己
這一路的風景 百感交集的我
下一刻 又將飛向哪裡
漸漸疲憊的羽翼 為你披上了勇氣
放心離開我 我會記得這一刻
那些還飛翔著 不可思議的夢
雨後的天空 會有絢爛的彩虹
像最初相信著 我們總會找到自由

這一刻 時間變成行李
越過生命悲喜 陪伴著我前進
因為你讓我看清自己
面對未知的恐懼 腳步更加堅定
放心離開我 我會記得這一刻
那些還飛翔著 不可思議的夢
雨後的天空 會有絢爛的彩虹
像最初 相信著 我會找到自由

哦……只是遠行不是逃避
告別是為延續回憶 永恆的華麗
你……要照顧自己不要忘記
那些燦爛過的痕跡

放心離開我 我會記得這一刻
那些還飛翔著 不可思議的夢
雨後的天空 會有絢爛的彩虹
像最初相信著 我會找到自由

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Sometimes it's more to the matter of change in u n ur surrounding.
+I can't say I used to write poetry because I still will, except I couldn't write it now because I'm uninspired.
+Sometimes it's just a phase you go through where you just want to do nothing.
+It's nothing wrong with that, you'll find your passion again when you're inspired. =)

Stefienoki said...

"Like"