Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home Alone

So now I realized I really can't stand loneliness. My coursemates have finished their exams. I'm left with one more paper on this Thursday. My housemates are on holidays and left this house in the evening.


My housemates, Helen and Serene will finish their studies at the end of this month. They are now on study break before their finals. I guess today was the last time I met them. I hate this kind of feeling. It makes me feel like crying. The last time I have had this feeling was one year ago. When I have to say goodbyes to my ex-roommates, See Eng & Mun Chieng.

Sometimes it's just hard to leave although you know you have to. Saying goodbye is just not the word for me. But in life, we are actually living alone. Family and friends won't always be there. They come and then they go. Some might come and stay beside you for a while, and then they leave. Some might just walked passed you, not staying long. Some who are loyal, might stay beside you longer but one day, they will leave too.

Everything is just a matter of time. The family and friends you have around you are BONUS. This bonus is not eternal. So when you get it, appreciate it. When you don't get it, strive to achieve it. I'm not only saying physically their presence in your life. But include the relationship and bonding you have with them.

Well, I guess I just need to stand the moment of loneliness for a while. Then I will be back home soon to meet my family! ^^

3 comments:

Poh Ling said...

Stef,come my hs~
my roommate gonna leave me tomorrow...TT
I will at pj till sunday~

Stefienoki said...

why u so late only go back home?

haha.. i scared go ur house will end up talking to u rather than studying...

but u can come my house and find me..^^ coz my house really left with no one except another male housemate who is always staying in the room..

Poh Ling said...

I am waiting to go conference on Sunday...