Friday, December 17, 2010

Malaysia Real Estate

When you look at the word “property”, what comes to your mind? Money? Investment? Wealth? Real estate? That’s right! You are getting closer to my main focus of this post today. How many of you have ever thought of investing in real estate as a means to get wealthy? Well, I personally have thought of it. But how many who thinks of it really achieve it successfully?

I don’t have much knowledge in investment and also real property. But from a common point of view, the prices of residential houses are increasing over the years. For example, a double-storey terrace house which was acquired a few years ago for about RM125000 can now be sold for about RM250000. Quite a large increase right? After taking the inflation into consideration, it might not be that much but still I think benefit beats the cost.

I’ve looked into some local real estate websites and most of them look the same to me except for the design and some of the features in them. There is this website called PropWall. It looks tidier compared to others which I’ve seen. The information provided by them is arranged in a proper way which makes browsing easier. However, it does not contain as much information as some other property websites which cover more areas inclusive of updated news and events and relevant articles. And because it is tidy, it does not look interesting which makes it unable to capture viewers’ attention for long. The design is quite simple and plain. There isn’t any highlight in it such as special deals or special features which resulted in lack of selling point.

But there is one link in this website which attracted me – Milan Doshi. I think many of you who are not in property investment field might not know who is him. Neither do I, until I saw his link in the website. He is a renowned speaker on investment property who has been coaching on how to get rich from the property and stock markets. At least, I know another great man now.

I believe investment would really be rewarding provided we know the essence of it from top to bottom. Everyone can invest but not all can make a good return from it. After all, it still depends on your knowledge and skills.

No comments: