Saturday, May 15, 2010

Water Gun Fight

I'm back with another adventure of the day! Haha... I went to my friend's house to play water gun! Err... did I just mention water gun?


Yup! Exactly! Water gun fight! Some of you may think that this is a childish game and only kids would play this but you are wrong. Although it is just a simple water shooting activity but it was really fun!! This was the first time I played and it was very exciting! We attacked each other and at the same time helped one another. Before you could even run away, your whole body is already wet. Haha... Feels like playing in a water theme park although we were just playing at the house's compound.

This game is good in a way that it is simple, silly, fun, crazy and a bit childish but it helps to release stress and cheer up your day! =) If you have the chance, you can try it out.

We started playing at 10.00pm and it ended about 11.30pm. Then my friend said she was hungry so off we went to nearby mamak where my friend recommended "roti oren". The taste is kinda weird. I don't think I'm going to eat this again in my life. We chit chatted until 2.00am.

I love this kind of feeling. Have a drink with friends and talk, talk, talk... Talk all the way till we forget the time! Haha... It really feels good to spend time with friends listening to their stories of life and sharing my stories of life as well. I knew a few new friends from the water gun activity just now. They are nice and fun people.

By the way, I got a new nickname from them as well. Mosquito. I know you are thinking now why mosquito. The story goes like this... I went out with my classmates for dinner the day before at Sakura House if you read my previous post. Those new friends I knew were there as well. We shared some silly jokes or should I say lame jokes. So I gave them my lame IQ question. "What is the difference between a mosquito and a fly?" No one can answer it. So when I disclosed my answer, all of them turned (-_-)'''


At that time they still didn't know my name. And since then, they called me as mosquito. The end of the story. LOL! That's all for now! Gotta sleep d... it's 4.47am. Sayonara and ohayo gozaimasu!

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Haha, nice.. that is so cute.. =P

Stefienoki said...

u mean the nickname 'mosquito' is cute? haha...