Friday, May 14, 2010

The highlight for today is...

Yesterday I went out with my F6 classmates for a movie. Then we had our dinner together and continued with supper. It was great meeting them again after so long (the last time we met was during CNY). But not the whole family of Arts 4 was there. Hope to have a gathering with them soon!

Arts 4 Family ^^

Let's start of with the movie first. We watched "Kidnapper". It's a Singaporean production. Our local MyFm DJ is acting in it too. Throughout the whole movie my heart can't get to rest at all. It's always full of suspense and certain scenes were quite scary. But overall this show is not bad. It didn't disappoint me.


After that, we went to Sakura House for dinner. It's a special dining place located at Duyong. Its restaurant is in a house. But the food is nice and it's not expensive at all! If you love Japanese food, you must try it out! =)


By the way, you must call for reservation before you go. Next, we moved on to supper at a mamak owned by a chinese family located at the lane after Mahkota Medical Centre. The aunty boss who took order there was a very rude person. But I have to admit that the "roti bakar" is nice. Despite her rudeness, we still went there for supper because some of us including me have not tried before the "roti bakar" there which was highly recommended by my friends. If you ask me would I go again, maybe once in a blue moon I would just for the "roti bakar". Haha...

3 comments:

twyeo said...

wao. those makan places were mentioned at old town. for the first time i know where your blog post coming from!

Sicreci said...

+Oh, thk I heard my fren mentioned about the restaurant.
+Aha, wanted 2 watch that, finding ppl 2 go wif me. Haha.
+Nice day u had.

Stefienoki said...

ytw: wat mean by know where my blog post coming from?

penthius: thanks...