Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rojak

Finally I get to watch "Ice Kacang Puppy Love". Overall I'm satisfied with this movie. Although it's just a simple plot, it somehow made me feel closer to reality. For a Malaysian-made movie, I would say thumbs up for this production!



Had a dinner with friends after the show. Talked a lot and again chit chatted until forgotten the time. We touched something on our career. I actually have made up my mind that I will not go into accounting field for my future career although I'm taking this degree. Then what do I have in mind? Curious? Read on...

Actually I'm still not very sure what will I take up in the future. Haha... Feeling tricked? Just kidding!

Well, I know what I like and what I would love to do. Most probably I would join the media line. Maybe engage in things like PR, event management, advertising, entertainment industry or any other jobs that I could:

MOVE around.
MEET people.
TALK about business.
SHARE experience.
INSPIRE others.
CHANGE life.

So what is the most suitable job you think which fit these criteria? If you know, let me know. I really appreciate it because I'm still searching for one. Thanks in advance! =)

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+That sounds like u could be a host.
+U noe? On TV? Hehe.
+I'll watch if u r. ^^

Stefienoki said...

haha... thanks for the recommendation.. i will go try at uni level first to see if i'm really capable of it...