Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Activities for the past 10 days...

Yo! I'm finally back! For the last whole week I was "berkulat'ing" in my cousin's home at KL. But I did enjoy my time there as well coz she brought me out to eat lots of nice food. Hee hee...


Some recommended places to dine in are Snowflake, Papparich, Zanmai, and a few more local restaurants which I forgot the name. Haha... paiseh...





I came back to Malacca on Saturday noon and went outing again with friends. We have our dinner at Garden Recipe in Jusco Melaka. It consists mainly of healthy food and drinks and the taste is nice!


On Sunday, I went to Pantai Puteri with my family. We thought to fly kite there for the kids to play but sadly, there was no one selling kite there. Why?? So we ended up playing the sea water for a while and then left for breakfast. There is one very famous "Hee Kiaw Mee" at Tengkera opposite Wesley church which only opens on Saturday and Sunday. For the 1st time we waited so long just for a simple dish and the weather was so hot that we barely enjoyed. But the mee was nice. It's a family business which has been passed down for many generations.



Yesterday, I went for "Kayak" with my friends at Ayer Keroh Golf Club. It was quite fun and cheap. RM3 per person, play for unlimited time. Until yesterday only I realized there were many activities provided there which suit youngsters like us.


The next destination was Melaka Planetarium located at MITC. I was amazed when I entered! It's a must-visit place! Although it is not very big, but it is informative equipped with high technology and the best part is there is a 3D theater! This is the 1st ever 3D theater in Malacca or maybe Malaysia which you can watch lying down on the chair without needing to wear 3D specs! You would be amazed throughout the whole show!





My friends and I thought how nice it would be if the 3D movies in the cinema were to show in this way. Perhaps in the future this technology might be applied in cinemas. I'm waiting for the day to come! Haha...

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Wow, rly? Cool. Ought 2 visit the planetarium, mayb I'll ask my fren along. haha..