Monday, May 3, 2010

Sechlanik

I guess many of you must be wondering why my blog url is named such way. I have reason for it. If you know my full name as in IC, the name "Sechlanik" is actually a permutation of the letters from my real name. So this explains it all.


As to why and how I arranged it till I got this name, I have no answer to it. It just came across my mind and at that moment, I felt it's special. So I decided to use it. But many people complained it is too complicated to pronounce and be remembered.

One of my friends even said that it sounds like "Sephiroth" to him. Sephiroth is a character in Final Fantasy VII. Below is the image of him. He has veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long hair which is totally opposite of me. Lol... And of course, I don't look as "yau yeng" (cool) as him. Haha...


As you can see from the wallpaper, "Angel of Darkness". His character is actually a bad guy in it. Of course, is totally opposite of me too. =p
Anyway, I wouldn't elaborate further on him coz he's not the main character here in my blog.

That's all for now. Oh yeah, my url name is pronounced as "si-kle-nik".

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Haha, well, I thought it was sum anime character as well. Guess not. hehe. Nice anyway. ^^
+Btw, wot's ur full name?

Stefienoki said...

haha... chan seok ling.. but i din use up all the letters to create the name out...