Friday, May 28, 2010

Holidays have been great so far and there is more to come!

On Wednesday, I went to sing KTV again. I brought my niece together. There was only 4 of us (adults) singing. GREAT! We sang for 4 hours. Sometimes lesser people is good because we have more chance to sing. Haha... My niece, Xuan Xuan sang a few children rhymes too. So cute!!



And I got to know a new friend called "Su Ping" in chinese which I have met years ago before. The world is small right? Should be Malacca is small. She was a state basketball player for Malacca team. When I was in F4 and F5, I was part of my school team who had competed with Yok Bin school team a few times during competitions. That was the time when we encountered each other. I still remember her because I admire their team. They are the state team of Malacca. They looked cool when they played the basketball!


After KTV, I joined the F6 class gathering. We had steamboat at Kota Laksamana which I think is nice and cheap. Still not enough, we went to Melaka Raya chinese kopitiam for 2nd round. This place is famous for its roti bakar and weird owner aunty. Haha... If you want to know where is it, just leave a comment. (-_<)

*Spot the only male* =p

Yesterday I joined the annual Wesak procession. I've been following this since I was young and I never miss it except for one year. I enjoy joining this procession!
- The only time we can walk on the road for so long knowing it's safe.
- The time when we meet back those we have lost touch of.
- The time when I get to see my beloved teacher who has left for Australia but will come back once a year for Wesak.


He is Mr Low Joon Yean. Once a very famous Accounting teacher who has inspired me to take up accounting in F6. He was the author for the Accounting book of SPM and STPM level. He was very dedicated in teaching. He would explain and explain and explain again with patience to make us understand. Because of him and another great teacher whom I admire (Mr Hong), sometimes I would thought of becoming a teacher as well. A teacher like them who can inspire and change their students for the better!

P/S: By the way, I'm going to Muar later to "jalan-jalan cari makan". Will come back with more adventures! ^^

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Wah, so fun ur hevin there.
+And I alwiz try 2 find places mane nak pi..
+Alwiz end up clue less n go 2 the same place..
+Haha, btw, wot is that kopitiam?

Stefienoki said...

at melaka raya... the lorong b4 maybank lorong... behind simply fish restaurant...is beside the road... the place got tanglung wan... u see the pic background carefully, u'll know where d...