Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Specially written for you...

I've made a very important decision yesterday morning. Without thinking much, I agreed to help my friend in his project. Although I have not much obligation in the coming semester besides studies and grab the chances to perform on stage, still I would need to manage my time as the credit hours I'm going to take will increase.


I don't know what makes me agreed to help him without even considering it. Maybe as a friend, I really don't wish to see him suffer. As a friend, I wish I could help him carry part of his burden. Maybe I just love the family that was created through this project.

Whatever reason it is, I never regret making this choice. He's very, very grateful and thankful to me. For the first time, I saw him so polite saying "Thank You" to me. I was a bit surprised actually. Later, he sent me a message to express his gratitude again. Haha...

The truth is, I should thank him. Thank him for trusting me. Thank him for coming into my life and made me feel that university life ain't that bad after all. I don't know since when and how we became close friend. But he's indeed a worthy friend to have.

P/S: If you're reading this post, you know who you are. ^^

No comments: