Monday, April 5, 2010

A Good Companion

I realized what I really need is companion. Not love. All this while I thought I need a partner. But actually not. Friends and family are good companions. Why people in this world need to have partners? Why people need to get married? Different people have different reasons.


As for me, a good companion is important. They can be comprised of friends, family or partner. At this stage, friends and family are the best companions. Just a simple outing, watching movie, or having a drink is good enough.

Last Saturday I went back home. I met up with one of my secondary school friends and we went out for movie and then a drink in a cafe. The feeling was great! ^^ Although we have not met for quite a long time, we still have lots of things to talk about and share. At first I was quite worried that there might be a moment of silence between us. Luckily, it didn't happen.

It was nice to hang out with her. Hope I will more chances to hang out with her later on in life. =)

3 comments:

Sicreci said...

+There are some friends that may not be in your life every second that counts, but always will be in your heart every second it beats.

Stefienoki said...

yup but there are also some frens that may just be around you always but not in their heart at all.

Jo said...

hey! didnt know u have a blog. stumbled upon it via FB. ahah. I had a great time too! ^^ of cuz alot of things to talk to u. ahak! hope to catch up with u again next time. tk cr^^