Saturday, April 17, 2010

Half Day Outing

This morning I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends to support one of our friends who managed to make it to the top 15 of Astro Talent Quest 2010. Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!

I know, I know... It's study week and we are supposed to stay in room to study, study and study... But I just wished to get out of UM and leave studies life for a moment. And since my friend was running a publicity show for Astro Talent Quest top 15 (what a coincidence... hehe...), I allowed myself to use this reason to curi tulang. =p

Our friend: Sam Wong *Support him ya!!*


The Top 15 Contestants


Of course, since we were out already, we didn't waste the outing and treated ourselves with good food!! *Better food, better brain.* We went to FULLHOUSE after the show. *HAPPY* ^^

From left: Grace, Stef, Yap, Li Peng

After exam, I must travel, travel, travel!!! Although Sabah trip isn't successful due to some reasons, at least if I can get to visit some nice places nearby would be good enough!

The must-do-list:
1) Visit Broga Hill and Bukit Tinggi
2) Movie marathon
3) Shopping (thinking to change style)
4) Sing KTV
5) Go Sunway Lagoon
6) Go Muar to hunt for food
7) Master chinese language (reading & writing)

My dream-list:
1) Master a musical instrument (maybe guitar)
2) Sing, sing, sing and sing!! (voice training)
3) Have my own band
4) Perform in PTUM and DAYAO be it dancing, singing or acting
6) Join modelling

Maybe some of you might think that I have big dreams and the possibility to become true is low. But who doesn't have dreams? Only dreams will ignite our passion to drive towards its achievement. Nothing is impossible if one has the will. So dare to dream!

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Change style har? More ladylike perhaps? Hehe.
+Neway, cool, my fren went 4 d audition but din get in.
+Good luck 2 ur fren.
+Won't be seeing thou, no astro at home. Haha.

Stefienoki said...

~yeah... need to buy a few more formal ladylike clothes... coz wud be meeting with more corporate ppl this coming sem.. shud've dress more appropriately as i'm meeting them on behalf of um accounting club's projects~

~thx for ur wishes~