Monday, April 5, 2010

Just to share something that's in my mind...

Can I "survive" living with my coursemates for the last 2 years of my degree education? I have never liked to stay with coursemates because I don't want to have any conflict between us. For the first 2 years in UM, I've been staying with my current roommates, who are from different faculty and course.


It's better this way in a sense that there'll be less conflict when it comes to work/studies matter. I know my personality traits as well as my coursemates. That's why staying together is risky. I believe friends can only be good friends when they have one thing in common (doing only one same thing at a time). But when we have to work together for many things be it projects, activities, assignments, and so on, more or less there would be some disagreements. I dislike this kind of feeling when it happens.

I really hope I can adapt myself well in the new environment.

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Yep. It's juz like a couple living under one roof. Everythg is different on the outside and inside.

Stefienoki said...

yes, rite... if these couple din work together still ok.. but these couples are going to study together, work together, stay together, sleep together and outing together...haha