Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Changes In Me

I realized that I have 2 main weaknesses and my friends did pinpoint me as well. First, easily beaten by the feeling of "giving up" half way through the projects. Second, stubborn/hard-hearted.


These 2 bad habits I should say, is something that I MUST CHANGE! When I'm stress or ill, I tend to give up easily on the projects which I hold posts. But every time when I said I wanted to quit, it ended up that I didn't. Instead, I continued and performed my best for the project. Reason --> My friends' encouragement. Although I didn't quit, but having the feeling of giving up and saying it out to the committee is a wrongful act to me. I actually feel very guilty for behaving this way.

The way I talk is also a problematic attitude of mine. I usually talk in a 'hard/harsh' way. Sometimes, I would indirectly hurt people's feeling without realizing it. My friends have advised me to talk gently before. Even if I disagree with something/someone, I must say it in a polite manner.

I know I need to change these 2 bad habits. And I'm learning to change now. It's not easy to change a habit which has been with me for so long. But I know I can do it. And I MUST DO IT!

For the better me!

P/S: To my friends and family, sorry if I've been harsh on you and disappoint you throughout all these years. And thanks for being patient with me and stay with me for so long.

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Ya know, I realize one bad pattern of mine as well. I like to tease ppl. N sumtimes, even thou it's just a tease, I may hev indirectly hurt the other party without realizing. For example saying that they're short, fat, etc. Juz harmless words, but may hev different meaning 2 them. So yea. we all ought 2 fix sumthgs ourselves. =)