Sunday, April 18, 2010

Myself; Yourself

Recently I'm obsessed with anime again! What do I mean by "again"? Yep. I love watching anime ever since I was in secondary school. I still remember at that time I used to have this channel called "Animax" in Astro and I would never fail to watch it everyday. But later due to changes in subscription package, this channel no longer available. =(


Since then, I hardly get to watch anime anymore. Another reason was that I was busy with government examination, school activities and didn't have internet connection back then to download. Thus, it slowly faded away from my life.

Despite that, I still love it until now. And recently, maybe I'm kinda stressed preparing for finals, I browsed through Crunchyroll (an anime website) to search for nice anime to watch. And guess what? I found one!

The title is "Myself; Yourself". I didn't know what the story line was about but the title just attracted me to watch it. So I gave it a chance. It turns out to be nice! =)


This story revolves around a group of 5 best friends who knew each other since elementary school. It shows the journeys they are going through as they grow. It's a more realistic show which reflects a lot on our daily lives. No doubt, I highly recommend it!


This anime is short though, only 13 episodes. But it's worth to watch. Better than those anime which is too idealistic. Here are the links for this anime:


Hope you'd enjoy it! ^^

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Oh, will check it out. ^^
+Hehe, yea, I nvr had animax thou.
+Alwiz watch wotever there is on tv.
+Samurai X, Card captor sakura. few of my favs.
+Hehe. Cant stand following animes wif more than 50 epis thou. I get bored after that.
+Neway, hev u ever seen Nana? I juz thk u'll absolutely luv it if u havent seen it.

Stefienoki said...

Nana? Nope... but kinda heard b4... thx for recommending. =) will check it out!