Saturday, April 4, 2009

My life's journey...

Sometimes I wonder, why do I write blog? To earn money? To fill up my free time? To express out whatever that is kept within myself?

I seldom update my blog which makes me an inconsistent person. And because of this too, when I wanted to update, by that time many things have been accumulated which makes me feel hard... not knowing where to start from...

I have many things to say... uncountable...

Because my journey is unstoppable...

I want to change. I want to improve. I want to achieve. I always thought I am a busy person. Busy until no time to do all the things that I want to do. But it's not.

I thought I am busy and always have no time to do things that I like is because I have wasted all the time I have. I'm lousy in time management. What have I been doing with all the time I have?!

From this moment when I write this, I promise to myself that I will change. I must appreciate the time I have, doing beneficial stuff.

I want to see a different me.

A better me.

Continuous learning, continuous changing...

This is my life's journey...


No comments: