Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gloomy Room...

Today... nono... is yesterday... my room was filled with silence.

Why?

One of my room mates...

After taking her exam at 3pm, disappeared and didn't come back to room...

We couldn't stand waiting, we sms her...

No reply... we called...

Didn't pick up...

We sms again...

Finally, she replied...

We "forced" her to take dinner with us...

We met her during dinner, had some conversations, roughly knew what happens... but still can't predict what's on her mind...

After dinner, she still didn't want to come back to room... and off she went to bilik bacaan...

I never see her behave like this before... but she's the type who doesn't want to share out her problems and no one can really know what she's thinking...

It was 10pm, she still hasn't back...

Worries, worries, worries...

I sms her...

The only thing she said was, "i'm fine, don worry about me."

That's the normal phrase that people would say when they have problems and yet they don't want to let others know. Susah...

But even if they don't say, we can observe...

12am... she's finally back!

Silent... no one utters a word...

I didn't know what to say to her...

I hate this kind of atmosphere!! We were like living in our own world...

It's so sad...

No comments: