Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Brother

I'm chatting with my brother now and this is the 1st time I see him soooooooooooooooooooo UNSATISFIED!

Why? He said, "I dun like sympathy"

The story is he only answered 1 question out of 5 questions for his lab report but he scored 7/10. His friends answered all, the most they got is 9/10.

For most of the students, you might think that my brother might be happy getting that score despite only answered one. But you are wrong.

He felt "tak puas"!

He dislike the "markah kesian" that his lecturer gave him. He doesn't like being feel "kasihan".

This is the other part of my brother despite of his "care-less" attitude.

As his sister, I hope I can understand him better and through communication, this hope of mine is starting to realize... =)

No comments: