Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just to write something...

Yesterday I didn't manage to post anything because I was rushing to finish my assignment.

Finally....Phew! I have done all my assignments! YEAH!!!!

But finals coming soon... haiz... need to prepare for it.

University life is really different.

Last time, whatever is taught for years, we "vomit" everything out just for that major examination.

But now, whatever is taught for months, we "vomit" something out just for the final examination.

Sometimes I would ask myself, why do I need to learn something that might not be useful for me later on in life?

I couldn't find the answer.

And this remains unsolved...

3 comments:

YingChoon said...

i think that's the "process of learning". We learn something during the progress.

hwei said...

Sis also felt like she was learning redundant and useless stuff till she went for industrial training. (and sometimes wished she'd paid more attention to certain topics in class). Maybe they'll make more sense to you once you've put them to practical training.

Stefienoki said...

hwei: i think ur sis is rite coz i really din apply it... well.. guess i jz have to really understand than just studying...
ying choon: yup, is a learning process... and i'm adapting to it...