Sunday, August 29, 2010

Is it wrong to be hygienic?

I really can't understand how my house mates can stand the dirtiness in the house. There are so much hairs and dust on the floor but no one seems to take the initiative to sweep the floor. There are 10 people in the house, why is it so hard for them just to do the house chores even once?


Usually I'm the one who do all the cleaning in the house, from sweeping to mopping the floor, cleaning the toilet and the kitchen, wiping the fans and even throwing the rubbish!!! And duty roster does not serve its purpose at all because no one is carrying out their responsibilities accordingly!

10 people and not even one who is willing to do!!! I can't complain to them because it was my choice to stay in here. So I'm complaining here, in my blog!

I know it's not good to complain but I just hope that they at least care to maintain the cleanliness in the house. They are busy, I also have my own work to do. The house is shared by 10 people. And why is there only 1 person who is doing the house chores?

Haiz... Enough of complaining. Now is compliment time. Sometimes they did help also la... but that was like once in a blue moon. The only good thing about them is they cook for everyone to eat more often than me. And I take this to offset every cleaning I do for the house.

Anyway, the situation has really helped me to increase my tolerance level. To avoid argument, is better for me to remain silent and don't complain to them. This is where my blog serves me well because I can freely express my emotion here. But sometimes is limited too especially when it comes to personal matters because my blog is opened to public. So must be aware lo...

That's all for now la... Get back to work!

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Wow? 10 PPl? so many?
+How many rooms lor?
+Oh, haha, my hair keep falling that I kinda lazy 2 evryday sweep the floor oso.
+But still will sweep la. Coz I oso can't stand.
+But talkin about this.
+Well, I hev the same issues 4 my assignments.
+So be it, I do it all lagi senang.
+Afterall I wan 2 get gud marks, n I blv my own more.

Stefienoki said...

assignment is different from house chores ma... for me, if my group members can do the assignment, then i would do all without complaining coz i wan the marks too... haha

anyway, now ok d la... cleaning the house myself is good also la... exercise... haha