Friday, August 13, 2010

S. E. Ekspres Sdn. Bhd. ---> TERRIBLE!

Today I had my worst journey ever! I spent almost 9 hours just to come back to Malacca from KL!! It is even more than enough time for me to travel to Penang. Ok la... I know I'm exaggerating. But mentally I've really wasted 9 hours just to go home.

I finished my class at 10am. Supposedly I could straight away go home but I didn't. I waited for my friend to finish her class at 12pm so that I could follow her car to Seremban (her hometown is Seremban) then take a bus back to Malacca from Seremban Terminal. I chose this option rather than taking a bus back from Bukit Jalil because I thought it would be more convenient for me.

We departed at 1pm. As usual, those "kepoh" people would always slow down when there is accident and this has caused the highway to be congested! We reached Seremban at 2.30pm. Since I was already there, my friend brought me to Empayar Siew Pow to buy some "siew pow" home.

She then fetched me to Terminal and by the time I reached there it was 3pm. I thought there wouldn't be so many people since Seremban is not a peak point. But I was wrong!! The earliest ticket left for Transnasional was 5pm. Gosh!! I need to wait for 2 hours??

I didn't want to so I went all over the place to search for other buses with earlier time. And the earliest I found was 4.30pm. It doesn't make much difference right? But at that point of time, 1/2 hour was so crucial to me. So I decided to take this unknown bus namely SE Ekpres. But the bus was labelled SE Super.

I'm really dissatisfied with this company! What super? What express? CRAP! And the workers were so unfriendly!! And they conned my money too!! As you can see from the picture below, the time printed out was 4pm. But they said it was old system so it was actually scheduled at 4.30pm.

The price printed was RM8.50 but they charged me RM9. At first they wanted to charge me RM15!!! WTH!!! RM15??? Even travel from KL to Malacca only cost me RM12.20. I asked them why RM15, they said festival season. "Sekarang raya... byk org balik... tambang naik.." What do you mean by Raya when it is still one month away from now?! STUPID!

I didn't bother what they said so I gave them RM10. Then they returned me RM1 only. Where has the RM0.50 gone? Into their pocket or into the company's account? If it has gone into their pocket, I pity the company for having such dishonest, greedy and unfriendly workers who only bring down the company's reputation. If it enters the company's account, then I have no respect for this company at all because the festive season is still 1 month away and now they have increased their charges.


The worker who sold the ticket to me was Aiman according to the record in the ticket. He was very RUDE! What a JERK! There was the company's website on the ticket and I tried to surf online so that I could lodge a complaint but this address isn't valid! So LOUSY!!

OK. Continue with my story. The bus departed at 4.35pm and we were asked to sit anywhere when in fact there was seat number on the ticket. I thought I could reached home in 1 hour's time but do you know what time I reached? 6.30pm! Arrrrgggghhhhhhhh......................

2 hours journey = time taken from KL to Malacca. This bus was super duper slow. It was raining during the journey and the bus was leaking!!! GOSH!!! What bus is this??? I swear I will never take this bus again!!

3 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Wow. That sure sux. Well, if it were me I'll be piss 2. Until now I only taken the ktm n bus 2 go bak melaka once.

Blogmerah said...

oh....greatt..im taking this bus next week...=.='

Anonymous said...

the company is belong to chinese....