Sunday, August 29, 2010

Death

When you see this word, what is the first thing that pops up in your mind?


Scary? Fear? Sad? Neutral? Pessimistic? Natural?

To me, death is a negative word. But it is a natural process of life.

I cannot accept any of my loved ones, friends and family leaving me. I'd be very sad if they did.

But at certain points of time, I thought of leaving this world too.

Seriously, I did. But of course I never and I won't do stupid things to myself.

I just have the thoughts of it. It's not a good thought. So don't follow me.

I don't know how to express or explain why do I have this thinking. It's like when you just don't feel like doing anything, seeing anyone or going anywhere.

At that point of time, I feel like stopping. Taking a break from everything, everyone. I never knew what it'd be like after death. But I'm not fear of it either because I accept that it's part of life.

P/S: It's just an emo post. Don't worry about me.

1 comment: