Saturday, August 21, 2010

Soul Mate


I always thought that the soul mate for human being must be a human being. I realized I was wrong until yesterday when I watched Yao Lan Shou Nite, live band performance. Due to the heavy courses in this semester, I was again being taken off the track of my desired terminal.

Watching the performance brings me ALIVE back. I was 'dead' when I didn't pursue my dreams. Just like a living dead who lives for nothing but to wait for death. Doing the routine task and living normally like everyone else - study, work, play, build a family and eventually die.


When I am feeling down, music is my companion.
When I am feeling happy, music is my companion.
When I have nothing to do, music is my companion.
When I am stress, music is my companion.

I can't live a day without music. It heals my heart, soothes my mind, and saves my soul. And I realized soul mate can be intangible. Not being a human being.


Life is a song - The melody is the physical part of your life and the lyrics makes up your life, how you are living your life. Your journey and the story is the lyrics. Nothing is complete without one.

Now that you have a melody with you. You have the choice to fill in your own lyrics. You can write anything you like. You have the choice to decide how you want to live.

Ask yourself - What is the purpose of you living in this world? Find the answer. And eventually you will form the lyrics.

Live life to the fullest!

3 comments:

Sicreci said...

+I c the title, n was like, r u gonna talk about Lee Hom's theory of知音。哈哈。
+Anyway, that sounds fun lor.wish I cud be there.

Stefienoki said...

haha... i watched that show too... it's funny!! every year we would have this performance, as far as i know, UKM has song composing unit too. usually we support every uni music performance and attend it. UKM also did come over. if by any chance, u get to know them or this club, u can come too. ^^

Sicreci said...

+Oh, rly, din rly join any clubs here. Kinda malas..haha..but will try 2 find out..^^