Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cooking

When you see the title, what comes to your mind? Haha... Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to write some recipes or what here. It's just that I want to share my joy of cooking here. Many people thought I don't know how to cook based on my appearance but I actually do know how to cook. Of course this cooking is extended beyond frying eggs or cooking instant noodle.

I seldom cook at home. But ever since I came to UM and shifted to stay outside, I started cooking. Usually my roommates and I will cook together. But today, I cooked independently without them to try how good my skill is. The result of the experiment: My roommates like what I cooked and said that it's tasty. Haha...

Anyway, I'm not here to boast or to show off. I write this to remind myself so that next time when I go home, I would cook for my family to eat since all this while they were the ones who cooked for me to eat. And if there's any chance, I would love to invite my friends to come over to eat as well. ^^

No comments: