Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Double Hit

Today was the second day I attended classes in UM for this semester. Feeling of sadness suddenly became even stronger after being hit twice by news that disappoint me.


1) My best friend is leaving to a faraway place. But is for good reason and will be back after a period of time. I'm gonna miss him so much!

2) The person whom I like, likes someone else. The impact is not that strong compared to the 1st hit. I realized that I have been holding myself back from falling in love.

My head has been feeling heavy since yesterday. I guess I need time to adapt to new environment. One happy thing to share. For the first time ever, I feel that I have a home in KL. After I've eaten home-cooked food which was prepared by my roommate. Thanks, Grace. ^^

No comments: