Friday, July 2, 2010

Hair Cut

I just have my hair cut! It feels so nice and light everytime after I cut my hair. It's like a brand new day, a brand new life. Cutting my hair makes me happy.


I was never loyal to any hair salon that I've been to before and I always changed places to cut my hair. Most of the time none of them can satisfy my style. Not one in Malacca. But there's an exception to it, my cousin's friend who owned a hair salon in KL. She cut extremely stylish! I love to have my hair cut by her. However, I seldom go there because her salon is far and the only way I can go there is when my cousin wants to go. Usually I only go there once a year. @@

In Malacca, I've tried places like Cut & Curl, Hairtalks, SS Dimension, Dreamz, Fantasy, X-Cut, MyZone and a few more which I've forgotten the name. None of the hair stylist from all these places can cut the hair style which I desire.

Finally, I've found one! HeadMaster. It's located at Kg 8 beside Thong Shui House. The hair stylist here knew what I wanted. And the price is reasonable too. Overall, I'm satisfied and I will go again in the future.

No comments: