Monday, July 12, 2010

Frog Cafe

Before I came back to KL yesterday, I met up with 2 of my very best friends on Saturday night. We went to Frog Cafe. It is a newly opened cafe located at Melaka Raya nearby Senyum. The concept is similar to music cafe whereby there is a small stage with 2 singers performing live. Overall, this place is cozy and it is nicely decorated with blue lights and hanging leaves.




Talking about my 2 best friends, they are really very important to me in my life. I couldn't afford losing them. Getting to know them is a fate. Becoming best friends is an attraction. My life is always cheerful having them around. ^^

EK & CC - I miss you so much!!!

4 comments:

Sicreci said...

+That is so cute...I wanna go...haha...miss Melaka already...=P

Stefienoki said...

it's normal.. i guessed u must have enjoyed ur orientation week, rite?

Sicreci said...

+Haha, well, still alive.

Joseph Chong said...

do you know this is a copy from the original Taiwan one ?

if you could read Mandarin, check out the original owner's blog here.

http://sechlanik.blogspot.com/2010/07/frog-cafe.html