Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2nd Home

This is my second week in UM. I had a wonderful dinner yesterday. My roommate cooked yam rice!! My favourite! Hehe... and it tastes nice! I prefer staying outside rather than hostel because it really feels more like home.


This semester's subjects are heavier. I need to put more effort in it but at the same time I want to enjoy my last 1 and a half year as an undergraduate. I will not get involve in organizing event anymore but I will learn something different and participate in activities where I have chances to perform. Anyhow, this is still under my planning. The results will prevail after audition if I succeed.

On the other hand, lately quite a number of friends have problems in love affairs. Hope everything goes well for them. It's funny though my friends always seek my advice when they have love matters and yet, I don't really know if my advice are useful for them when I, myself don't even have much experience in love.

I guess I'm very rational. That's all I could say. But my friend said, being too rational is not good at times. Is it true?


No comments: