Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When lightning struck!

When I read 2 of my friends' blog, they remind me of something - My Dream & My Life.


Tasya's post on My Stage reminds me of my dream. The things she wrote touched my heart. The things she wrote is what I felt too. I may not have all those criteria required for me to be on stage, but I wish to have my own stage. A place for me to perform... where I can express myself... to those I love...

Shi Wei's post on her adventures has also reminded me of my life. The things I've lost. I've been occupied by not-so-important stuff in life which made me neglected the important stuff in life. I love travelling. But I seldom travel. When I read all those posts on how my friends enjoyed themselves, I really wanted to go to those places so much with my family and friends.

What have I been doing all this while?

I don't know. I really don't know...

How come I always feel like I'm off track?

So much things to desire, so little time to realize it.

2 comments:

Shi Wei said...

Hey, wah..suddenly saw my name gave me a shock! haha..ya, I love travelling and have lots of activities going around me..But I have my emo period too..You know, where you feel the whole world is against you and you feel like ohhh, I'm so alone?Yup, I feel that too sometimes..But then I look around and see, there are friends whom I can lend their ears and shoulders..What more could I ask for? Well,I believe you have too..Just think positively and things will turn out to be real fine soon.. :) Take care ah!

Stefienoki said...

thanks, Shi Wei ^^