Friday, October 16, 2009

The Secret Revealed


Regarding the previous post, I forgot to say something. Actually during last year Xiao Chuang, I have thought to myself before that I'm going to write a song and submit it in the coming Xiao Chuang which is this year which has just passed yesterday. I was determined at that time.

But this year just when Xiao Chuang was around the corner, I only have a song with me and I didn't plan to submit it in the 1st place. Due to lesser song submission this year compared to last year, Yuan Teng asked me to submit and said she would write the lyrics for me. And then the story continued like what I've written in previous posts.

I don't know if you have read a book on "The Secret". In this book, it explained about Law of Attraction. To simplify it, it says that whatever we think of and if we want it and believe we can get it just by the thoughts of our mind, we can finally receive what we want. Be who we want to be. Achieve what we want. Universe will react with our thoughts, just like a magnetic field.

I've tried a few times thinking of something that I want, and it really worked out. However, there were times when it failed.

In this case, for the song competition, I guessed the Universe has answered to my thoughts which were being asked last year.

And because of this, I will do my best in everything, think positively, have faith.

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Yea, heard of the secret, watch d dvd but nvr did read d books, dun do good wif that kinda books, but the picture u post, that quote, one of my "bro" juz wrote that d other day, and the secret, is my other "bro" fav book. The secret of life, I guess it's up 2 us 2 dcide...

Stefienoki said...

i personally dont really like to read book.. but this book is different... somehow it attracted me to finish reading it..