Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Post Mortem

Just now went for 校创 post mortem. There were many things in my mind that I wanted to raise out before this. But when it was my turn to share, I didn't utter much. (Juniors: The so-called fierce senior didn't scold us for the 1st time!)


Yup. I didn't scold them this time. During the past few weeks whenever they had meetings, I would screwed them on the way they work in organizing activities. Messy, unprepared, last minute, blur and all the weaknesses an organizer shouldn't have were clearly portrayed by them. How can I stand all these?? Maybe I have been involved much in my faculty's activities which were carried out effectively and efficiently which makes me can't stand the way they do their work.

Come back to the main issue. Why this time I didn't scold them despite all the messiness and wrongdoings during the event?

I believed they are big enough to know their own mistakes. I believed even if I talk a lot, it is not going to enter their brains. I believed other seniors would have almost the same comments. I believed most of the post mortem carried out wouldn't have strong impact or improvement for the future event. I believed it's better to prevent and solve the problems prior to the event rather than crying over spilt milk.

That's why...

No comments: