Saturday, October 31, 2009

It has been in my mind since young...

Chatted with my friend, Teck Wei yesterday night. Then only I realized I lack of one very important criteria in life - PASSION.


He's an ACCA graduate. I can feel his passion for this field when I talked to him. He loves what he is doing. He's knowledgeable and has good observation.

I'm not like him. I don't have the passion that an accounting student should have in order to succeed. Is not that I don't like what I'm taking now, but I just don't have much interest in it.

I never regret taking this path but I always wonder what my future would be. Where and what will I work as? Will I be happy with my future job?

Or is it that I'm not ambitious enough? Which resulted in me not having the passion?

I believe that if one really loves what he or she is doing, he/she will be successful.

Which road should I take?

I can't even see any road farther ahead...


2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+You know what they say, if you can't choose the path you want, adapt to the path you are in. Learn to love it, I'm learning to love maths, haha...so yea...sum ppl may find their passion in sth, but making it work might make them lose their passion, as in photography, so u can nvr tell 4 sure, perhaps 1 minute u like it very much, but the next it all goes down...n my dad alwiz say, dun worry about wot's gonna happen in the future, wot work u gonna do, juz focus on now, do wot needed 2 do...=)

Stefienoki said...

thanks, gal...