Monday, August 31, 2009

Is This My Choice?

We can't have all the things in the world. That's why DECISION appears. I don't know what went wrong in my mind, I seem to make many wrong decisions recently. I didn't regret it but I'm upset over it.


I'm not someone who can do many things at the same time. So I have to let go certain things I'm holding in my hands. It's hard to let go, especially when it's something you like. Among all the choices I have, I decided to let go my most lovable thing.

All my friends were shocked when they knew it. Even I, myself can't believe I made this choice.

I really admire those who can do many things at the same time, and doing them well. Despite all the stuff they have with them, they'd still have time for relaxation. Cool!

Somehow I think I have a little problem with time management. This is my weakness.

Life... Why do I live?

No comments: