Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm tired...


Love is tiring...

I always seem to make wrong decision when it comes to love relationship.

In the first place, I think I shouldn't have started this relationship. Again, I feel it's a burden.

I really enjoy my single life! Hanging out with friends and spending quality time with family.

It has been 3 years since I stayed single. I'm used to this type of life. And I'm happy with it.

In fact, my time has been spent wonderfully all this while.

I have really no time for relationship now and I'm not ready for any yet.

I still feel being single is better. Most of my time have been used for studies, activities, friends, family, leisure and self relfection. Even without being engage in a relationship, I have used up most of my time! Sleeping time has also been reduced a lot!

So where else can I find time for love? That's why I don't feel to be engaged now. I want freedom. What I really need in life is FRIENDS and FAMILY. Without them, I'm nothing.

And I need time of my own too...

4 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Love is tiring only when you expect more than you can give.

+One doesn't make wrong decisions when it comes to love as long as one listens to his heart, regardless of what the outcome is.

+In the 1st place, what made you thought of having that relationship? Oft times couples 4get the most important thing of all, 那就是喜欢的感觉,喜欢是浅浅的爱,爱是深深的喜欢,很多人会因为爱而忘了喜欢,失去了当初最纯真的感觉。

+What's wrong wif single life honestly? I hev ppl asking me why I nvr had a bf? I'm only gonna be 19 next month, n bsides, y do I wan sum1 2 be wif me juz 4 the sake of hevin sum1 wif me? I find it sad 2 c my fren's relationships on & off, y such thgs happen, when they're suppose 2 be happy hevin sum1 they like wif them, but thk 2 much of evrythg, there's a quote that says "They spoil every romance by trying to make it last forever.". I cudn't agree more, Love is the moment that matters, not the past, neither the future, if you can't see the moment, you can't see anything else.

+Sometimes I wonder, y do we care so much about wot other ppl thk? It's gud that ur happy wif urself being single, but as u ages, e.g. a lady that is in her 30's but still single, ppl will pressure her 2 get married, even though she's happy, n that often causes unhappiness 4 that lady most of the times...

+I blv you'll be ready whenever you want to as long as you found the one your heart desires.

+You don't hev 2 find time for love, when you found love, you'll find time..^^

DeCloud said...

university is a stage which let u learn a lot of thing,lk studies,human communication,time management,eq control,and oso LOVE

love is one part of knowledge tht oso ned to learn.remember my quote:"WATEVER IT HAPPEN,IT MUST BE GOOD"

take care

Stefienoki said...

{Penthius} U have matured thoughts.u can think rationally. ur comments are very constructive. somehow saying is easier than doing. thanks for ur advice. ^^

Stefienoki said...

{cloudfly} thanks for ur positive thougghts. ^^