Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My dreams...

I'm starting to feel that I've lost my way... I'm so far from my dreams... I still remembered when I first entered UM, what I actually wanted and I went after my dreams... Now, the situation has changed... I feel that I'm not getting any nearer to my dreams, in fact I'm drifting away from them... Why is this so??!?!?

Sometimes I really wonder is it worth it to get involved in so many things? And when I think back, how come I'm not pursuing my dreams but go after other things? Have I not set up my mind clearly? Or am I not motivated to reach my goals?

Life is getting busy in UM. And because of this, I just fall sick a few days ago. Now still in the process of healing. I must make up my mind very clearly on what I want and the purpose of it. I don't want to take up anything blindly anymore. I want to chase after my dreams. I must always remind myself where is my destination, what journey I want to have and how I'm going to get there.

"Take the path that you like, there's no turning back once you've taken it. So don't regret when you have chosen your journey for it will make up your life."

No comments: